[sakai2-tcc] VOTE: Architectural / Library Changes for 2.9: Tomcat 7 & JSF 1.2

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Aug 15 12:36:54 PDT 2011

Having not received any further discussion, I'd like to open this issue for a vote, with the voting OPEN until Friday, August 19th at 23:59 UTC.

As a reminder, this is a public, on-list vote with a "+1" signifying approval. Per our governance documents, a -1 vote must be accompanied by a detailed explanation. A single -1 vote based on a material objection will block action. However, -1 blocking votes can be overridden by a 2/3 majority roll call vote of active TCC members.

- Beth