[sakai2-tcc] Suspension of Voting?

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Aug 9 13:45:17 PDT 2011

Hi everyone -- I'll be following up with each of the proposals Megan had proposed as separate items, to allow everyone to discuss the merits of each individually. For each proposal, I'd like to ask everyone to try to bring bring the discussions and/or revised proposals to a point where they are ready for vote by next Monday. There's quite a few, so keeping the subject line intact will be helpful.

Thanks!
- Beth