[sakai2-tcc] String Freeze Date - Consensus?

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Aug 4 07:55:41 PDT 2011

So even after last night's scotch you're supportive of this change ;-)
I agree that these should be the same. I think historically the string freeze was later just as a gentle way to introduce the concept to begin with. There was no community resistance to the concept as far as I know, so having String Freeze coincide with Code Freeze does make sense.

- Beth