[sakai2-tcc] News Feeds Issue

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 05:25:14 PDT 2011

Hi all,

As per Megans email, we need to discuss the News feeds tool. We discussed including it at the LA meeting but it was only afterwards that an issue came to light when we tried to bring its library versions up to date. Lets discuss our options on this one.

1. Keep it on Wicket 1.3.x - will make the tool work but will mean it is depending on an old (and likely soon to be unsupported) version of Wicket.

2. Fix wicketstuff-dojo - requires work on an external project, which seems abandoned by the developers themselves since when it was brought across, half of the classes were missing.

3. Rewrite the Options page in the tool to not use wicketstuff-dojo.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/NFS-61

cheers,
Steve