[sakai2-tcc] Sakai CLE Project Coordination Meetings in LA

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Fri Apr 22 12:46:42 PDT 2011

Colleagues,

Mark your Calendars!   The TCC will be facilitating the Sakai CLE Project Coordination meeting  the Sunday prior to the LA Conference.     Specifics are below:

*          Date: Sunday, June 12th

*         Location: Santa Anita BC room in Westin Bonaventure Hotel

*         Time:  9am to 7 pm (Lunch will be graciously provided by the foundation)

The plan is to have a formal meeting on Sunday with follow-up with BOF's  and other meet-ups throughout the week.  Reports to the community at large will occur  via community distributions lists.
The vision is that there will be a lot of preparation and discussion prior so that we can use the f2f time wisely.     To begin with, we'd like to invite community members to sign-up and indicate topics of interest so the agenda can be constructed.

Please do this at https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/vAV6B

All the best,
Megan  & Beth

Megan May
Sakai CLE Technical Coordination Committee (TCC) Chair

Beth Kirschner
Sakai CLE Technical Coordination Committee (TCC) Vice Chair