[sakai2-tcc] Review 2.8.0 property documentation

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Tue Apr 19 23:03:32 PDT 2011

Matthew:

Your post reminded me of a question I had. From what you say here and
my understanding, it appears like properties must be hardcoded in the
config viewer in order to appear in it at all, which seems like a very
brittle and error-prone arrangement, as the tool doesn't really
indicate that one will be able to view only such specific properties.

Forgive my ignorance on the history of this tool and/or its technical
design, but what are the barriers to having it actually register ALL
properties set on a local instance, whether it knows about them in
advance or not?

--
Nate Angell
Sakai Product Manager