[sakai2-tcc] VOTE on "non-controversial"/consensus additions for 2.8

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Tue Sep 28 09:12:23 PDT 2010

0 for all

CK Editor: not sure about rollback and if anyone other than Noah working
on this

Localization: not mature enough, its own i18n is incomplete. Can accept
the KNL changes if the Kernel Team is confident about the safety and the
lack of effect (is the default OFF really OFF?) of including it without
using it.

Quartz Job Scheduler: need a abstract

Account Validation: Is anyone else than UCT using it?

J-F