[sakai2-tcc] Captcha support 2.8 for new accounts

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Tue Sep 28 09:00:03 PDT 2010

I'm not withdrawing my -1 vote.

This is mostly about the straw that broke the camel's back.

Giving more work to the QA director and the MT is not what I want. I
want other people to contribute if this feature is really wanted.

If we're able to release 2.8 in March, we could be able to release 2.9
with it in September 2011 and it will be included in a year.

We first have to prove we're able to produce a good 2.8 release in March.

And I'm still not confident about our (TCC, QA, MT, indie and tool
leads) capability to deliver on time with quality.

 From the production feedback I get, 2.7.0 was not a production release
and I don't know yet about 2.7.1.

J-F