[sakai2-tcc] Captcha support 2.8 for new accounts

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Sep 27 18:11:07 PDT 2010

JFL objection:

"-1 because we are past the code freeze/branching and this might slow down the process."

Jean-Francois, would you be willing to withdraw your -1 vote?  As I noted in my +1 vote:

1.  It's off by default which helps mitigate risk.
2.  QA supports inclusion.
3.  We have branched in mid-September, not mid-November; we have time before the XMas holidays to test it
4.  It does not appear "rushed" to me.  Expedited after a long lag seems to me the more appropriate description.

I doubt adding captcha support will slow down the process.  But that's my opinion and it may not be shared by others.

However, if -1 holds I propose we hold a roll call vote on this one.  This is a feature that we should have added long ago.

Cheers,

Anthony