[sakai2-tcc] Captcha support 2.8 for new accounts

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:55:57 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Apologies for the lateness of this summation (long weekend), but voting is now closed. We had 4 explicit +1 votes from TCC members, one implicit +1 from myself (in making the proposal), and one -1 vote. Considering the -1 vote and in accordance with our charter, action is now blocked.

I am not sure how we should proceed. Our charter says this can be overridden with a 2/3 majority roll call, but I will defer to our humble and wise TCC leaders Seth and Megan.

cheers,
Steve