[sakai2-tcc] Tomcat 5.5.31 available

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Sep 27 05:19:01 PDT 2010

Tomcat 5.5.31 is available.  According to the Tomcat team's security page, there are no security issues that it addresses.  The changelog is below.

I recommend that we update trunk to 5.5.31 but leave 2.8.x at 5.5.30 for the time being until we see how trunk behaves.

Cheers,

Anthony

5.5.31 changelog
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

General
	 Add svn:executable property to some script files and remove it from non-executable files. (rjung)
Catalina
	38113 Add system property (ALLOW_EMPTY_QUERY_STRING) to allow spec compliant handling of query string. (markt/kkolinko/jim)
	 Return a copy of the URL being used from the webapp class loader, not the original array. (kkolinko/markt)
	49749: Use HttpOnly flag of current context when genrating a Single-Sign-On cookie. (markt)
Coyote
	49718: Fix regression in previous fix for 46984 caused by the patch being applied to the wrong section of code. The regression caused HTTP 0.9 requests to fail. (markt)
Webapps
	49585: Update JSVC documentation to reflect new packaging of Commons Daemon. (markt)
	49774: Add support for SSL with either JSSE or APR baaed connectors to the admin app. (markt)
Cluster
	 Add Null check when CHANGE_SESSION_ID message received. (kfujino)