[sakai2-tcc] Status of 2.8 additions, deprecations, and other changes

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Sep 21 10:06:56 PDT 2010

Re: Hybrid.  Lance is working on release issues currently for his hybrid artifact (a single webapp war).  I prefer that he not feel rushed in his work.  If he can't make the freeze deadline, I recommend strongly that we do not exclude his work from the release but schedule it's inclusion for the alpha2 tag.

Cheers,

Anth