[sakai2-tcc] [Building Sakai] [Management] Sakai 2.8 Release Activity Schedule

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Fri Sep 17 09:04:20 PDT 2010

Hello,

Trying to pick this back up.

Lance, can you tell where you are on this? For example, do
you have the test plans finished and have you talked to the
project leads (portal and MT, I guess) about putting your
code in? What other technical bits, if any, does the TCC
need to be aware of?

TCC folks, is there any other information we need to better
inform a vote?

Thanks,

Seth