[sakai2-tcc] Update to Sakai 2.8 Release Schedule, was: Accessibility UI/UX sweep for the 2.8 QA cycle.

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Thu Sep 9 06:40:46 PDT 2010

Hi Brian,
    I don't see a problem with that.

Megan

From: Richwine, Brian L
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 10:01 AM
To: May, Megan Marie
Cc: Berg, Alan
Subject: Update to Sakai 2.8 Release Schedule, was: Accessibility UI/UX sweep for the 2.8 QA cycle.

Hello Megan,

Under Alan's suggestion, I'd like the Sakai 2.8 Accessibility Review to be included in the Sakai 2.8 Release Schedule. I'm not sure if the schedule is meant to be updated by the community at large. The proposed addition that I'd make is the following:

Due Date

Activity

Activity Description

Owner

Status & Notes

Sep 1, 2010

Nov 1, 2010

Accessibility Review

Accessibility Review of tools with Significant UI Changes

Brian Richwine (QA Accessibility Lead)

Thanks,
  Brian Richwine