[sakai2-tcc] TCC review

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Sep 8 07:03:28 PDT 2010

The September "should we continue?" question is for the TCC to answer according to the goals it set for itself back in July.  A more comprehensive review involving others in the Community could/should, in my opinion, take place at a later date, triggered by an event of some substance such as issuance of the first 2.8 release candidate.   This would permit reviewers in order to test the TCC proposition across a period of time sufficient to evaluate the TCC's ability to deliver on goals that require something more than a few weeks of committed effort.

Anth