[sakai2-tcc] Sakai 2.8.0 Scope

Prakash, Savitha savithap at umich.edu
Thu Sep 2 12:58:01 PDT 2010

I am unable to edit the page on confluence. Can anybody check the permission on the page and grant me access.

Thanks,
Savitha

On 9/2/10 11:20 AM, "May, Megan Marie" <mmmay at indiana.edu> wrote:

Colleagues,
     We've consolidated the Confluence pages down to one simple page:  http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/RwghB <http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/RwghB><http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/RwghB> to track the changes and discussion about the 2.8.0 release scope.

As you can see there is still a lot of information that is needed.  Please have this to us by Wednesday, September 8th.

Thanks,
Megan