[sakai2-tcc] 2.6.3 update: regenerated release artifacts

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Sep 1 14:20:49 PDT 2010

I have tested the updated zips and the 2.7.1 source. Final information is in
the document. This release is good from what I can see for these artifacts.

There was an issue earlier today with both the 2.6.3 source (zip/tgz) where
a change made to emailtemplateservice tag in (SAK-19034
) wasn't included in either of them. So it didn't have the repositories for
purepoms and wouldn't build against a clean repository. Anthony had to
recreate these with the change and now it works. He also cleaned up the
__MACOSX folders in all of the files where I'd noticed them.

The only other issue I saw was on the 2.7.1 source it came up with WARN's
about:

“WARN 2010-09-01 13:53:24,409
http-8080-6_org.sakaiproject.portal.api.PortalSiteHelper

No suitable gateway sites found, gatewaySiteList preference had 1 sites”.

And the !gateway was unavailable (prompting an immediate login) and
permissions for the test user and some of the tools were incorrect when I
logged in. After clearing out the database and starting again it worked
though. This was also noticed by Alan last year with the same fix (clean
db). I was cleaning the db after each iteration, so not sure what caused
this. [1]

Full tl;dr report is still here:

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1P6pYBlq6kfaHMZ4sgZp57Yl1i5Ixd5c57QphBg5tr6Y

Thanks!