[sakai2-tcc] next steps for S3/Nakamura Hybrid and Notification Preferences votes

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Mon Oct 11 11:27:06 PDT 2010

Hi Lance,
  Thanks for the responses so far.   Have you received feedback from anyone that has reviewed the login and providers patches?  As you know, I'm not a developer but I do believe that peer review is a power tool that we under use in Sakai.

As for product management, can you speak more to how Hybrid will be evolving in the next 6 months?    I'm trying to better understand why now is a good time to get this into the Sakai 2.X code line.

Thanks!
Megan