[sakai2-tcc] VOTE on inclusion of S3/Nakamura Hybrid work in 2.8

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Fri Oct 1 08:53:52 PDT 2010

Inline.  Thanks, L

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist

On Oct 1, 2010, at 9:58 AM, Anthony Whyte wrote:

+ 0 (for the moment)

Questions

1) Can we get a commitment from a second developer to support the code?

We have the full support of the S3 managed project for development. While I have been focused on hybrid, others have contributed code including Ian Boston and Carl Hall.

2) What institutional support is there for this module?  I am assuming IU but is there another
school/organization willing to support it if we include it in 2.8.0?

AFAIK: Charles Sturt, Indiana, UC Berkeley.

3)  would TCC members object to leaving in place the hybrid patches added to login and providers?  Assuming the patches do no harm (they are off by default) they should stay in 2.8 in order to simplify adding hybrid (an indie) to their build if it is not included in the release.

SAK-17222<http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17222>
SAK-17223<http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17223>

Cheers,

Anthony