[sakai2-tcc] Cross cutting concerns and prompt patching during a major release

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Tue Nov 30 04:59:08 PST 2010

Hi David,
  My comments were solely in response to Chucks suggestion to changing the JIRA workflow and trying to better understand the differences in the different suggestions.  It's a dirty secret but I love reengineering processes :-) The first step  in that is truly understanding what people want to accomplish.

My two cents - when leads are unresponsive to patches that is when the SF staff members should be brought in.    I'm also going to throw in that getting patches reviewed/committed isn't just an issue for i18n.

Remember, collaboration comes at a cost!
Megan