[sakai2-tcc] Cross cutting concerns and prompt patching during a major release

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Sun Nov 28 18:07:24 PST 2010

I'm not sure I see the distinction between a dropdown with three states (btw, what do they mean?) and a checkbox.   If someone has gone to the work to attach a patch (for trunk or a branch), it seems like it is the responsibility of the project leads to be responsive to that.   What seems important is that the lead *knows* there is something that requires their action.

Am I missing something?