[sakai2-tcc] Code In Trunk - Thoughts

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Tue Nov 16 14:19:58 PST 2010

I am working with Chuck Hedrick on his Lesson Builder and it is
written in RSF and he has found and fixed some bits of RSF support for
helpers.

I have been talking with Antranig as to when the right moment would be
to pull RSF into Sakai's source tree, rather than relying on wherever
he has the code.  So far it has not felt like it was time to pull a
copy into our SVN for long-term safekeeping.

Since Chuck is working on a project that makes use of RSF and which he
is looking at closely, it might be a good time to bring RSF into our
code tree for 2.9.  I like the timing because his active development
will be a nice QA to the code.

Thoughts?

/Chuck