[sakai2-tcc] ROLL CALL VOTE: override objections to retaining Hybrid patches in Login and Providers

John A. Lewis jlewis at unicon.net
Tue Nov 16 07:50:14 PST 2010

I hope we have lots of sub-groups on the TCC -- we need those different
perspectives in order to make good decisions on behalf of the community.
I also hope we all have the same general agenda, which is to make Sakai
2.x the best project it can be on behalf of the community. As to what
that means, our opinions may well vary and certainly we will each bring
our own viewpoint/agenda to bear on those discussions. Watching sausage
being made isn't pretty, but eating well-made sausage is well worth it. :)