[sakai2-tcc] Sakai Jira 4.1.2: test instance

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Jul 29 07:24:36 PDT 2010

My 2 cents follow

I think i18n/L10n in JIRA is a big chunk and most other members of the
TCC may not have experience with it, but I'm doing my best to explain.

I think maybe Kernel, MT and RM, like i18n/L10n, have their own
management which lead to check box creations such as.

RM:
Conversion Script Required
Property addition/change required

MT:
Maintenance Team Issue

As far as those niches and others are not concerned, I'm pro-holistic.

Do we have a document for proposed changes with work flow and management
explained?

Do we have a list of anti-patterns?

Do we have a road map for this big increment?

I thought the test instance was for testing and therefore demonstrating
changes. Maybe my English skills are not up to the task at times.