[sakai2-tcc] Sakai 2.5 status

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:08:19 PDT 2010

No objections here.

I had a bit of time (well, a week) and knew getting 2.5.x squared away was one of the S2TCC goals, so thought I'd just get it done to give us some runs on the board. I'd now like to focus my attention on 2.6 where possible since ANU is on 2.6 and I'm in the midst of an ongoing codebase upgrade.

I'll keep my 2.5 instance though so ping me if you need a fix backported.

cheers,
Steve