[sakai2-tcc] Sakai 2.5 status

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Jul 20 09:33:53 PDT 2010

I agree on 2.5.x. Getting an actual tagged release would mean putting it up
on a QA server, and running tests against it. I'd also like to repurpose QA5
for something related to 2.7 or 2.8 in the near future rather than leaving
it as a 2.5 QA, since we aren't running on 2.5 any longer at Michigan and we
haven't been for over a year.

As you'd said in (2), if someone really wants to volunteer to maintain 2.5
that would be up to them,  but time is better spent on the future on the 2
stable releases (2.6, 2.7) as many fixes are very difficult/time consuming
to back-port to older releases.

-Matthew