[sakai2-tcc] Contrib tool to Sakai Enterprise core in 2.x

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Tue Jul 20 02:40:06 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I was wondering if some tool makers in Sakai 2.x contrib are being put off from getting their tools into Enterprise Sakai because we may be putting  barriers in their way. I like the talk about the application shop this will eliminate my concerns to some degree. However, taking as an example the work by EDIA (http://www.edia.nl/), I find the Knowledge base tool interesting as a replacement for help http://sakaitools.edia.nl. Does the TCC intend to look and reach out to these tool makers and if so is EDIA a possible candidate for communication.

Alan B

Alan Berg
QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance