[sakai2-tcc] Filtering Content served from CHS

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 10 06:10:53 PST 2010

On 10 December 2010 13:51, Jean-Francois Leveque
<jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr> wrote:
>> One advantage of using the site CSS is that the rendered page looks
>> more like the content displayed in the FCKEditor.
>
> Now I think I get it. All pages that are not well formed HTML from a
> header/footer point of view are fixed. If I get this right this means a
> for not doing this.

Ok, we locally also have some content that needs to remain as a
fragment as it's loaded through XmlHttpRequests and added to the DOM.

> I'm not sure I understand what the option for users does. Does enable
> setting the filter on for files that are not automagically detected?

Yes, so if you have lots of whitespace at the start of your HTML page
then it might not detect the <html> and append it automatically.

> Sorry if it takes me time to understand. I'm a bit ill and using a foreign
> language.

No worries.

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services