[sakai2-tcc] Filtering Content served from CHS

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Fri Dec 10 05:34:47 PST 2010

I am not a fan of the user control part but I love the idea of
content/resources finally outputting a valid html page instead of the
invalid fragment it has done forever.

If someone wanted to control the stuff that goes into the header (like
CSS stylesheets for their site or JS libraries) then how could that be
done? Would it be possible to extend this to include a provider style
interface or configuration options or something which would allow some
site wide level of control?

-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile