[sakai2-tcc] Maintenance Branches: Enhancement vs Bug Merges

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Fri Dec 3 08:07:47 PST 2010

Beth Kirschner wrote:

> How's this: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/bBFJB
>
> Are we ready for a vote or are there more comments?

I think we need to let this percolate a bit more given that it
could have profound effects on the way maintenance releases are
managed.

It was not long ago that this community was cherry-picking
fixes/revs of the various tool branches and trying to QA them for
a maint release. This approach simply did not work, and we moved
to the current, minimal QA pattern for maint releases.

Seth