[sakai2-tcc] URL Shortening service for Sakai

csev csev at umich.edu
Wed Aug 25 12:15:49 PDT 2010

I agree that if it is going in - it should go in - and not linger in contrib.

I suggest we find one of the existing modules and merge it in.   This does not feel indie-worthy to me as it is small.

Kernel might be too "inner".

It feels like common might be a good place to put this api and service allow for both /sakai and indie tools to cleanly depend on it.

But common appears to not be the right place for stuff like a servlet - so that might want to go into /sakai

Just thinkin out loud.

/Chuck