[sakai2-tcc] VOTE on release of Sakai 2.6.3 and Sakai 2.7.1

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Mon Aug 23 02:43:05 PDT 2010

Don't know why SAK-14202 delayed the schedule of both maintenance
releases when it was already fixed in 2.7.0. Couldn't we have released
2.6.3 without it to release earlier?

If this is approved, when will both releases be available?

0 Don't have much information about the past two weeks when I was away.

J-F