[Using Sakai] Confluence Account

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Feb 23 05:04:44 PST 2015

Hi Arvind Gupta,

We look forward to seeing your contributions.

Please consider filling out an ICLA (individual contributor license
agreement) and if applicable (and usually it is) have your organization
fill out a CCLA (corporate contributor license agreement). To read about
the licensing process, including a link to a page that has the license
agreement forms, please see

https://www.apereo.org/licensing

Sakai can only accept contributions from individuals and organizations that
complete license agreements. License agreements protect contributors and
adopters legally and continue to ensure the sustainability of the Sakai
project.

Best regards,
Neal