[Using Sakai] Confluence Account

Arvind Gupta arvind.bernaulli at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 07:23:53 PST 2015

Neal
       Thanks for the lead. I am not specifically targeting any particular
institute but just looking to developing School but I think it may be
extremely useful for Indian higher education market as School(colleges in
India) have serious quality issues. I have some experience with java.
Looking forward to contribute to sakai.

thanks

regards
-arvind