[Using Sakai] Sakai Turnitin Integration

Marilyn Dispensa mdispensa at ithaca.edu
Thu Feb 19 16:03:10 PST 2015

Hi Jimmy,

Most of what I know about it was said at this Longsight webinar.

http://youtu.be/3y22i42VSXk?

I think it is about 1/3 cost. Biggest differences seem to be

1. Database of originality checking isn't as big but it searches web.

2.  NoGrademark or peer mark.

Integrates with Assignments.

Marilyn

[http://img.youtube.com/vi/3y22i42VSXk/0.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/embed/3y22i42VSXk?autoplay=1>

Sakai Showcase Webinar: LAMP Panel Presentation: VeriCite Sakai Integration Pilot - YouTube
Wed. Sep 24, 2014 Presenters: Martin Ramsay, Dawn McNeil, and Toni Lynn DeVore The LAMP Consortium is a group of colleges and universities that share a singl...
Watch now...<http://youtu.be/3y22i42VSXk>

Wh

--------------------------------------
Marilyn Dispensa