[Using Sakai] Sakai Turnitin Integration

Tyler Beason tbeason at mail.bradley.edu
Thu Feb 19 12:09:52 PST 2015

Hello all,

Turnitin has informed us that their API will be discontinued at some point
during 2015, which is a shame as that is how we use Turnitin here at
Bradley. Unfortunately, we have found the Turnitin Sakai LTI tool to be
lackluster (being extremely polite here) and it will not be an option we
consider using in the future. I am sure we cannot be the only school that
is currently in limbo here with Turnitin, what are some of your
institutions looking to use after Turnitin kills their API?

Thanks,
Tyler

Tyler Beason
Graduate Assistant, Instructional Design & Learning Technologies (IDLT)
Ext. 2344
Bradley University Quantitative Finance (MSQF) student
Check out my quant finance blog! TBeason.com <http://tbeason.com>