[Using Sakai] WebDAV & Sakai

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Feb 13 11:02:16 PST 2015

Gotcha.

Well, you could try asking the developer community

or you could check with the Sakai PMC governance group
http://collab.sakaiproject.org/mailman/listinfo/sakai-pmc

It's an interesting point, but I'm not sure if it is a high priority within
the Sakai community at the moment. As I mentioned, I've seen a lot of
effort from Sakai developers in the past to support WebDav because of the
convenience it provides but there seems like in general there are more
alternatives available for the main use case (uploading and downloading
multiple resources at once) and WebDav seems like (AFAICT, not being one of
the devs myself) it is hard to support.

Doesn't mean that your use case is not a good one, just that there might
not be resources in the community to make it happen. If you brought
resources to bear on the problem, it might be something other institutions
would be interested in too, though so far it is not one that I've been
hearing about.

Thanks,
Neal