[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Instructor submission after accept-until date

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Feb 12 06:53:44 PST 2015

The feature to submit as a student wasn't added in 2.9 (
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-7475). Without looking too much at
the code, my guess as to the reason it works as you describe is that the
feature actually does create a submission as a student and sends it into
the assignment service. And when the service processes the submission, it
sees that it's late as the student and rejects it.

I don't see your use case as part of the original comments or any related
issues, so I'd guess it just wasn't considered and would require some
additional work to override settings as some new feature request.