[Using Sakai] Assignments: revert to "old style" due-date entry?

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Fri Sep 12 05:40:55 PDT 2014

I believe this is the correct path to take by using the onblur event and
the moment library to test the validity. Just looking at the patch, how
does it inform the user that the input is invalid? Or does it just put the
original value back without saying anything?

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 7:15 AM, JOSE MARIANO LUJAN GONZALEZ <jmariano at um.es