[Using Sakai] Lesson Builder functionality?

Kara Stiles kstiles at brutuspartners.com
Mon Oct 27 14:36:24 PDT 2014

I did some tests to dig deeper into the central repository linking question
and was pretty pleased with the result.  Here is what happened

I created a site that contained a Lesson Builder page with two elements on
it:

Element 1 - a link to an item in the site's Resources
Element 2 - a link to an item in a central repository (another site's
Resources)

I duplicated the site.  In the new site:

Element 1 - was a link to an item in the new site's Resources (the item got
duplicated and the LB link to it got updated)
Element 2 - was a link to an item in the central repository (the old link
remained)

Then, I used import from site & imported content from ALL tools. The result
was the same as the duplicate site result.

If you're going to do this, make sure the central repository site's
Resources are public *or* make sure you add the .auth role with the
content.read permission to the central repository site.