[Using Sakai] Lesson Builder functionality?

Laura Gekeler lgekeler at nd.edu
Wed Oct 22 11:37:53 PDT 2014

Laura Gekeler
LMS Administrator //Concurrent Instructor
University of Notre Dame
P:574-631-2402

How does Lesson Builder function when the course it exists in is brought
forward to a new term using Import from Site?

We have a group transitioning from melete who is asking :

"How does LB work specifically with having a central repository of HTML
content (which currently exists in a project site) that is imported into
multiple other sites? We are looking for a solution such that any updates
in the repository are immediately reflected in the other sites?

Currently, in melete, when a site is replicated containing the Lessons
(Melete) tool, any URLS to content outside the course becomes hard-coded, a
behavior which has been frustrating."

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide,

Laura