[Using Sakai] Sakai Winter Boot Camp, etc.

Kara Stiles kstiles at brutuspartners.com
Tue Oct 7 11:17:23 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I’m pleased to announce that Brutus Partners is hosting two Sakai-related
web events this fall and winter.  Please consider joining Brutus for one or
both of these events:

Building your Sakai Implementation Checklist (Webinar)

October 23, 2014

60-90 Minutes

This webinar is appropriate for project managers, implementation teams or
anyone interested in implementing Sakai at their organization.

Click here for more details and to register: http://bit.ly/1wofahq

Sakai Winter Boot Camp (online certificate course)

Learn to build & teach a course using Sakai & Lesson Builder

December 15 through January 16, 2014

5 weeks

This professional development opportunity is a fast-paced, hands-on online
certificate course developed and facilitated by Kara Stiles of Brutus
Partners.

This course has previously only been available as a 4-day on-site training
event.  We are very excited to share our successful boot camp course with
the Sakai web community this winter!

Click here for more details and to pre-register: http://bit.ly/XcVG2B

Questions? Email Kara at kstiles at brutuspartners.com