[Using Sakai] Lessons 10.0 access control to hidden resources

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Oct 7 04:02:28 PDT 2014

Hi everybody,

we are using Lessons 10.0 in Sakai 2.9.2. Several users have complained
about hidden resources that are viewable in their Lessons pages.

I have tracked the JIRA (1) where this was done, but it seems by the
comments that different approaches have been tried to solve this issue.

Reading several online tutorials (2), it seems to me that Lessons pages
show any hidden resource and that access control over them must be set
in Lessons tool. Am I wrong?

If somebody could point me to some updated documentation about this
topic, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

(1) https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/LSNBLDR-91
(2) http://rci.rutgers.edu/~oirt/sakai/helpdocs2/lessonbuilder.php
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de E-learning - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.