[Using Sakai] Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed May 28 10:10:50 PDT 2014

Colleagues,

At the risk of starting a bad habit ;-), I'm going to have to suggest that
we postpone our regular call today as I'm up to my neck in work preparing
for the Open Apereo conference next week.  As usual, if anyone would like
to facilitate the call please email me and I can provide the dial-in code
to activate the call.  If you have less pressing topics or wish to
highlight something that will be going on next week at the conference I'd
encourage you to post to the list and share.

My one update is that I'm continuing to reach out to institutions
regarding contributions to the Lessons Enhancement Project with the goal
of having at least one additional contributor besides Marist by next week.
 If your institutions is interested in contributing around $5000 to make
this happen please contact me off list.

Finally, I would like to highlight two teaching and learning related
sessions at the conference which would be great to see folks attend as
means to add your voice and ideas to the discussions.  The sessions are:

(1) Updates from the Sakai Teaching and Learning Group - Monday, June 2nd
from 11 AM to 11:45 AM in Concerto C

and

(2) Next Generation Sakai: A Community Dialog on a Vision for the Future -
Tuesday, June 3rd from 3 -3:45 PM in Symphony II (Chuck Severance will be
a special guest speaker with me on this one)

Thanks!

Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer