[Using Sakai] system usage plotting tools?

David Haines dlhaines at umich.edu
Wed May 28 05:47:32 PDT 2014

We use RRD for storage and drraw for display.  We've got custom scripts to
poll for data and put it in RRD.  The data gathering scripts are
sufficiently local that they aren't likely to be much help.  To get
information from the database we have a JSP which we've put into Sakai that
runs some SQL queries when accessed. The data collection scripts poll the
JSP periodically and put the data into RRD.

- Dave