[Using Sakai] system usage plotting tools?

Feliz Gouveia fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
Wed May 28 00:53:18 PDT 2014

Gregory,

We use Munin. Take a look at the attached scripts, and change them to suit
your needs. It's probably an old version, not sure what it'll take to work
with a recent Munin version. You can see some of the graphs here:
https://elearning.ufp.pt/stats/UFPUV/elearning.ufp.pt/index.html#sakai

Regards,
Feliz