[Using Sakai] system usage plotting tools?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Tue May 27 12:13:40 PDT 2014

I have seen several very nice graphs of system usage in various presentations, number of simultaneous users, number of new site creations, daily logins, system load and response time, etc.

Are there any standard tools to create these, or nice home-brew tools? Some I have seen are manual database queries, then exported into Excel and reformatted - overall a one-time process for some presentation. We'd like to have something more automated, but hope there are some existing before creating new ones.

(Should this be posted to sakai-dev?)