[Using Sakai] More than one announcement in MOTD

Francesca Socolick francesca.socolick at nyu.edu
Thu May 15 05:22:28 PDT 2014

Hi Daniel,

Since MOTD is an announcement with a RTE, you can just add in multiple
messages (lines of text) within one announcement (not sure how you have
yours defaulted to display but I believe you can set it so the contents of
the announcement stay open and the user never sees the announcements
title...as opposed to how announcements work in on a course site).

Thanks,
Francesca

sent from phone.  please excuse brevity and typos.