[Using Sakai] [sakai-pmc] so long everyone

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Fri Jun 27 15:47:38 PDT 2014

Its been a huge pleasure and honor to have worked with you over the years
and I wish you the best of luck as you move onto new things.

You've contributed in deeply meaningful ways to not only the codebase and
project but also to the millions of teachers, students and staff around
the world who have been touched by Sakai.

Good luck and stay in touch!

Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer