[Using Sakai] so long everyone

John Bush jbush at anisakai.com
Fri Jun 27 15:07:24 PDT 2014

In case you haven't heard I'm leaving my post at Asahi Net, which
ultimately means a departure for me from Sakai and the edtech
industry, at least for now.  Today is officially my last day at ANI.

I want to thank everyone in the Sakai community for all the good
times, and all the things I've learned.  You will be missed.  I wish
you all the best.  I'm sure our paths will cross in the future one way
or another.

Here's my personal info, if you want to stay in touch:

johntylerbush at gmail.com
skype: johntylerbush

https://twitter.com/johnbush
http://scalalala.wordpress.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-bush/1/882/682

--
John Bush

** This message is neither private nor confidential in fact the US
government is storing it in a warehouse located in Utah for future
data mining use cases should they arise. **